We Do Professional Body Piercings With Needles.
We provide professional, hygienic body piercing and we offer a fine selection of body jewelry. All body piercings include a personal assessment and specific after care guidelines to ensure that our clients are well informed on all aspects of piercing. Our body piercing studio provides a clean, safe, friendly environment that complies with the Health Canada‘s Infection Control Guidelines.
We provide a clean, safe, sterile and friendly environment with an informed, committed staff and up-to-date procedures and technology. We value our professionalism, integrity and service and recognition of this is measured by our high rate of customer referrals.
All clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. As there is a waiver, release and consent form to fill out. All prices are based on 15 plus in age.
- All prices include standard new/sterile Bioflex or titanium jewelry, except large-gauge lobe piercing and stretching.
- To ensure quality standards we can not pierce with jewelry purchased elsewhere.
- For some piercings jewelry such as Barbells and jeweled Nose Screws are available, at an additional charge.
- $10-$50 piercing changes/ re-opening an existing piercing. Depends on the piercing and tools needed.
Forever Young Body Piercing After Care
Congratulations! You’ve just endured a new piercing! Now that the jewelry has been inserted, it is up to you to make sure your piercing will heal successfully. Following the proper aftercare described below will prevent unwanted infections and promote optimal healing. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the healing of your piercing, feel free to contact your piercer and she will be happy to answer any questions you may have to the best of her abilities.
- Always thoroughly clean your hands with an antibacterial soap before handling your new piercing.
- Use a couple drops of the ‘Southside Sea Solutions’ on your new piercing 2-3 times daily (no rinse) OR for oral piercings, use one spray of the Protat Oral to your new piercing 2-3 times daily (RINSE thoroughly afterwards).
- Mix 1/4 of a teaspoon of fine-grain non-iodized sea salt (NOT table salt, Epsom salt or Kosher salt) in one cup of warm water. Soak your new piercing for 5-10 minutes, twice daily to speed the healing process. Make sure you use a clean container! (Coffee mugs, shallow bowls, and shot glasses work best for soaking. A clean cotton ball soaked in said solution works well for piercings difficult to soak.) OR Purchase a prepared saline solution, and warm it in the microwave for a similar soak. Confirm that the saline has no harmful additives and is labeled ‘isontonic saline’ or 0.9% sterile saline.
- Rinse your piercing after soaking it to ensure the fisula does not get cut up by sharp salt crystals. It is never harmful to rinse twice! Any secretions left over should now be softened and easy to remove with a cotton swab or gauze.
- You may use a basic glycerin based soap such as Pears, Soft Soap, or Neutrogena once a day. Lather a small amount of soap in your hand before gently applying it to your new piercing. Rinse, gently moving the jewelery to ensure all the soap residue is gone. Avoid using regular soap on your piercing as it’s often too harsh and will prolong the healing process.
- For oral piercings rinse with an alcohol free, anti-fungal mouth wash twice daily. Gargle the same sea salt mixture described above a couple times a day. Rinse with clean water prior to eating, drinking, smoking, or kissing. Oral sex should be avoided for at least a week prior to receiving your new oral piercing.
- Never use hydrogen peroxide, Bactine, rubbing alcohol, iodine or Polysporin on body piercings! These are much too harsh for healing a piercing as they can lead to drying and cracking. Petroleum based ointment should be avoided as they clog pores and do not allow for the piercing to breath.
- DO NOT change your jewelry before your piercing has healed. If one must make an exception (improper sized jewelry, surgery, job interview etc.), contact your pierces for a possible alternative.
We offer our patients payment plans to make packages more affordable. As always, If you have any questions or concerns please call us directly 780-758-8225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why Choose Forever Young Nail-Hair Lounge And Skin Rejuvenation Clinic?
Our team has worked hard to achieve the reputation as Edmonton’s leader in non-invasive cosmetic medicine and aesthetic and hair services. We provide outstanding levels of experience in skin assessment, skin tightening, skin repair and rejuvenation, body contouring, spa-aesthetic treatments, beauty treatments, and full service hair lounge. We understand that cosmetic treatments is complex and that people’s requirements and desired outcomes vary. That is why we offer our visitors a complimentary, informative and private consultation with no obligation.